Financially Supporting the Mission of HT


HT's mission is to help people 'Come to Christ, Learn to Love, and Love to Learn', changing lives in Cambridge, across the UK, and throughout the world. The ministry of HT is funded by the generosity of the church family. The most helpful way to give to HT is by standing order, and you can also give online, by bank transfer, cheque, cash. Please see below for further details. If you have any questions about how to give or about the finances at HT please contact the Finance Officer via e-mail.


Ways to Give

1. Give regularly by standing order

Monthly giving is so important to the mission of HT enabling us to plan longer-term projects to help transform lives that change the world by helping people 'Come to Christ, Learn to Love and Love to Learn'.

To set up or amend a standing order log into your online banking, or visit your local branch with HT's bank account details: 
Account Name: Holy Trinity PCC 
Sort Code: 40-16-08 
Account Number: 30446211

Quote reference as: Your first name and surname

2. Give regularly or one-off online via the website

Use the form at the bottom of this page to set up a recurring gift or give a one-off gift. If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider ticking the 'Claim Gift Aid' box to help your donation go even further.

3. At a Sunday service

You can give by cash, cheque, or set up a new standing order at any Sunday service by using a giving envelope and adding it to the offering. If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider filling in the Gift Aid declaration on the envelope to make your gift go even further.

Gift Aid 

If you pay Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax in the UK, we can claim back 25p on every £1 you donate through the Gift Aid scheme. To permit us to do this, please complete this Gift Aid Declaration.  

If you pay tax above the basic rate, you can personally claim the difference between the rate you pay and basic rate on your donation (25%). You can do this either through your self-assessment tax return or by asking HMRC to amend your tax code.